The icons on the main toolbar are as follows:
1. New — opens a blank document
2. Open — allows a previously created file to be opened
3. Save — saves all changes to the current file
5. Present Forecast — calculates the values of the gathering map based on the date specified. The forecast runs until the day of the currently set configuration date has been reached. Note that a present-day forecast is only run for the purpose of tuning the model (i.e., matching the model's calculated values to the ones measured in the field).
6. Future Forecast — calculates the values of the gathering map based on the date specified. The forecast runs until the end of the duration specified in the forecast view.
Note: When a forecast is run, its details are displayed in the status window.
7. Stop Forecast — halts current forecast calculations. The icon is enabled when a forecast is running. It is gray-out when there is no forecast running.
8. Status — toggles the display of the status window
9. Show / Hide Temperature Model Editor — used to enter a model's boundary temperatures for calculating ambient heat loss, and corresponding changes to fluid temperature
10. Display help for current task or command — opens the online help